Dell Users keep grabbing the benefits of the new features introduced for their laptops or any other product. Pair a Dell Bluetooth enabled PC to an external Bluetooth device using the following guidelines provided by Dell Customer Support and here some basic troubleshooting assistance is also provided.
Pair to a Bluetooth Device (new and repair)
- In the lower-right corner of the computer screen locate the Bluetooth icon. Click the Show hidden icons arrow if you can find the icon. Look for the status shown below:
- Enabled: It means the Bluetooth adapter is ready to be paired.
- Disabled: If shows that Wireless switch is off. To turn on this switch, refer to the Online user’s guide.
- Connected: Adapter is already connected.
- If you see no icon that means a Bluetooth driver needs to be installed.
- Be sure that these conditions meet:
- In other Bluetooth devices, fresh batteries are installed.
- In the system, Dell Wireless Bluetooth adapter is installed.
- Device needs to be paired is within 30 feet of the system.
- In the lower-right corner of the computer screen right-click the blue icon.
- Select Add a device.
- Keep the device in discovery mode. This mode allows the device to be found by your system and is generally but not always shown by blinking blue LED on the device. Out in discovery mode whether is keyboard, Mouse, Travel Mouse, BH200 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Wireless Touch Mouse.
- Highlight the desired device by clicking it and then hit the Next button.
- In the documentation of your Bluetooth device, you might be requested to input the passkey if so enter it and then click next.
- Finally, the wizard pars the two devices and finishes, press Close.
For any guidance or details regarding this process, you can contact our service providers. Just contact Dell Printer Helpline Number at +61-283206005 to resolve any query or doubt within a short period of time. Our team consists of highly qualified engineers who deal with customers using the latest technology and provides the best possible solutions to their problem. We provide the most satisfactory and instant answers to our customers with ease and comfort.
So, if you are facing any difficulty while accessing your laptop or printer; just give a call and get it fixed by our technicians as soon as possible.
Original Source- Steps To Connect To Bluetooth Device From Dell PC In Windows 7